Well this is just for myself, pretty much. But if you have any ideas, you are so very welcome to post them!
But gosh, do I need a place to put all the things I am trying to focus on…Because I fail. At the focus. Yep, not good at it.
Gotta narrow it down too with my limited time to play – besides all my exploration and swimming and all that.
Work in progress here 🙂
Angler reputation to get raft Train Guardian and learn tanking
- Get Nethaera’s Light pet
- Get Darkmoon Zeppelin pet
- Get more pets that I can´t recall right now…
- Explore the rest of Icecrown Citadel in small details
- Explore more places in depth.
- Pet Battles in general, everywhere. Must narrow down…
- Collect transmog sets from…Better to name where not to get them from!
- Try out the Pet Battle Dungeon sometime
Honor level – I just want that skin of Night´s Vigiliance so bad…(10 rated BG victories) Suramar quest chain (I know…)
- That hideous fishing artifact thing
- Expand my Battle Pet collection
- In fact, expand every collection there is…
- Prestige Levels. Seriously, I’m just level 1 still…
- Do Mist of Pandaria quest lines (Jade Forest-check!)
- What is Fathom Dweller? Find that out.
- Do Draenor quest lines
- Get more Toys
- Do that Farm thing in MoP
- Get that Pet/Mount from the World Quests
- Look into the whole snowfeather…Pet…thing…(Working on that!)
- Work on reputation with almost every faction there is…(Damn you rerolling for each expansion to get in touch with the class overhaul)
- Do Z and Cinders Blog Challenges
Get the Pet Toy Mirror for 1000 Pet Charms
- Get that lovely Gryphon from MoP Shieldwall thing rep grind
- More, more, more…
A post with death shots
- Ocean adventures to…Well, everywhere.
- Exploring Hyjal
- Exploring any Night Elven place…
Do a piece on caves
- Do a piece on inbetween zone places
- Post on first Dungeon experience
- More swimming adventures
- Even more, more, more…
- Maintain my To Do List… 😛
Any suggestions are more than welcome 🙂